« Home | LOGORAMA » | In Sickness » | 2007 Calendar Project » | My Bus » | What's Cooking 04 » | UNIQLO » | What's Cooking 03 » | Office Gocco » | What's cooking 02 » | What's cooking 01 »

Artbooklet Anemone



It's finally done. My first 16 page artbooklet! It completes with screen printed 45RPM sleeve like a music album -- that's because each layout is treated like a song! I'm no musician.. so this is as close as I get from having my own albums out... (and it's a good thing you don't hear me sing.)

I wanted to make booklets about things I think about all the time, things that are important to me. And of course I want to challenge myself creatively to practice expressing myself as honestly as I can and experiment.

You can see more images on my site.

Link

just got your anemone magazine!! thank you.yay-- wow...each page seems so emotional- it's almost like tangible??- dunno if that makes sense to you..but i really appreciate all the pages. i liked the first page, "love me for my hair" the most. personally and aesthetically..i myself get into drawing hair as well! i'll show your my recent drawings soon- just had a show at a little cafe in downtown. i'll email you soon! i just got a new job and i'm moving to my mom's this weekend..busy.. aya

Post a Comment